Strategy and Vision
The Larsmo Strategy sets forth the future guidelines for Larsmo. The strategy outlines the long-term goals of the municipality, and creates a vision of the future for the municipality. The Municipal Strategy is updated every council term.
Local Gorernment Act (410/2015):
Each municipality must have a municipal strategy in which the local council determines the longtermobjectives for the municipality’s activities and finances. The municipal strategy must takeinto account:
- advancement of the well-being of the municipality’s residents;
- the arrangement and provision of services;
- the service objectives laid down in acts on the functions of municipalities;
- ownership policy;
- personnel policy;
- opportunities for the residents of the municipality to participate and exert an influence;
- development of the living environment and vitality of the area.
The municipal strategy must be based on an assessment of the municipality’s current situation and of the future changes in the operating environment and the impact of these on the performance of the municipality’s functions. The municipal strategy must also define the process of assessment and monitoring of the strategy’s implementation.
Provisions on taking the municipal strategy into account in the preparation of the municipality’s
budget and financial plan. The municipal strategy shall be reviewed at least once during the term of the local council.
The vision of Larsmo municipality for 2023-2035
Larsmo – 365 islands of vitality
Vision: Larsmo is a succesful and plesent residential community in a prosperous region
Strategic areas of emphasis:
- Well-being throughout life
- Equipped for the future
- Welcome to Larsmo
The strategy of Larsmo was approved by the municipal councel on 26.6.2023 § 39.